Apprentice Sales Negotiator Leaders
As an apprentice you will identify and maximise business opportunities, as well as canvass for valuation leads and appointments. Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship delivered with Babington.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
02 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Achieving personal and branch forecasts while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct in all business dealings
- Registering enquiries from prospective vendors and booking assessments
- Valuing properties to sell as appropriate
- Advising vendors of their legal obligations, together with practical suggestions about the marketing of the property
- Qualifying applicants to assess their financial position and suitability prior to arranging viewings
- Having carried out the viewings, providing timely feedback to the vendor
- Ensuring the security of the properties is maintained after viewings
- Introducing new business and building alliances with developers within the local community through active networking
- Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitor activities.
- Selling all company products and services strongly and ethically to vendors, purchasers and their advisers alike for a productive outcome
- Preparing accurate property details and ensuring accurate data entry
- Liaising with the central sales progressor and updating applicants as to the progress of their purchase
- Ensuring the diary is kept up-to-date at all times
- Adhering to the company car policy at all times and maintaining the daily mileage log
- Providing input on the advertising of properties
- Contributing new marketing ideas and proactively supporting marketing initiatives
- Achieving and maintaining relevant industry qualifications
- Following administration procedures to deliver the highest standards of customer service to our clients
- Ensuring that all business practices are in line with appropriate and current legislation, in particular; Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008; Money Laundering Regulations 2007; Estate Agents Act 1974
- Ensuring compliance with the Company Data Protection Policy
Requirements and prospects
- Must be able to drive – All other training will be provided
- Good communication skills
5 GCSE's at C/4 or above or equivalent, including Maths and English.
We offer a clear progression, social events to include a yearly summer ball, quarterly and annual incentive prizes.
Things to consider
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
£5 per hour – commission will be offered after a successful probation period.
About the employer
Leaders Romans Group (LRG) started out in residential house sales and lettings more than 30 years ago. Since then, we’ve grown to become one of the largest property services groups in the UK. We haven’t lost our sense of community though, with local know-how at the heart of our three market-leading, heritage brands: Leaders, Romans, and Boyer.
It’s been an exciting journey that has seen us build a strong range of expertise along the way across a diverse list of property services, from planning and market intelligence to financial services and corporate property management.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amrit Chahal email@example.com
Junior Estate Agent Level 2 Apprenticeship delivered with Babington.
Junior estate agent
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.