Business Administration Apprentice Belmont Medical Centre
We are looking for a skilled Receptionist to join our Practice, where you will manage a variety of administrative and secretarial duties to support our delivery of exceptional healthcare to patients.
Closing date: 02 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
09 Jan 2022
03 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Making appointments
- Test results
- Ambulance transport bookings
- Home visit requests
- Deal with general enquiries and complaints
- Contacting other providers
- Call/Recall as advised by the Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT skills, including audio typing
- Competent in the use of Office and Outlook
- Problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to follow policy and procedure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Forward thinker
- High levels of integrity and loyalty
- Sensitive and empathetic in distressing situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team member and autonomously
Education to GCSE level or equivalent GCSE mathematics & English C/4 or above.
The successful candidate could be offered employment with the Practice on completion of the satisfactory probationary period.
About the employer
Belmont Medical Centre is an innovative GMS Practice with 7500 patients in Southall, West London. We use SystmOne (clinical system). We have very supportive and friendly team. Patients’ needs are at the heart of everything we do.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administration Advanced Level Apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.