Pharmacy Services Assistant Apprentice Morley Pharmacy
Morley Pharmacy, based in the centre of Morley, is searching for a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals as an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
03 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team providing over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceutical services to the local community.
Helping with day-to-day tasks, such as consultations, dispensing medicine and general admin, the suitable candidate will be spend their time in both the shop-front retail and dispensary sides of the pharmacy.
Other tasks may include; operating the cash till, merchandising, reacting to incoming internet and phone enquiries, use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software, handling and unpacking orders, stock management, date-checking of stock and processing prescriptions.
Requirements and prospects
- Communicate clearly and effectively with other staff members, customers and healthcare professionals to ensure high standards of service are maintained
- A basic IT proficiency and strong organisational skills are also essential
- Keen to progress
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Work hard to achieve the qualification they are working towards
- Willingness to learn
- GCSE A* to C (9-4) in maths and English or equivalent qualification
- On completion of the Intermediate Apprenticeship, individuals will have the opportunity to apply to progress on to the Advanced Apprenticeship
About the employer
Morley Pharmacy has been serving the local community for many years. An NHS registered pharmacy, its staff provide both over-the-counter and prescription services.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Tom Hughes 01274 728316 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.