Pharmacy Services Assistant Apprentice FRONTPARK LIMITED
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team providing over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceutical services to the local community. Helping with day-to-day tasks, such as: Consultations. Dispensing medicine. General administration.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
17 Dec 2021
03 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The suitable candidate will be spend their time in both the shop-front retail and dispensary sides of the pharmacy.
Other tasks may include:
- Operating the cash till.
- Reacting to incoming internet and phone enquiries.
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software.
- Handling and unpacking orders.
- Stock management.
- Date-checking of stock and processing prescriptions.
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly and effectively with other staff members, customers and healthcare professionals to ensure high standards of service are maintained.
- A basic IT proficiency and strong organisational skills are also essential.
- Keen to progress
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Work hard to achieve the qualification they are working towards
- Willingness to learn
- GCSE A* to C (9-4) in Maths and English or equivalent qualification.
On completion of the Intermediate Apprenticeship, individuals will have the opportunity to apply to progress on to the Advanced Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Clitheroe Pharmacy is searching for a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Tom Hughes 01274 728316 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.