HR & Marketing Administrator Apprenticeship Palletways UK Ltd
This varied role will focus on providing administrative support to the HR and Marketing Departments. Working closely with the HR and Marketing Teams, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the day to day maintenance of the departments.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
£172.00 - £320.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Feb 2022
20 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main purpose of job:
This varied role will focus on providing administrative support to the HR and Marketing Departments. Working closely with the HR and Marketing Teams, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the day to day maintenance of the departments, such as raising POs and invoices, providing raw data for reporting, basic market/industry research, monitoring of various digital channels and dealing with inbound queries, with other responsibilities delegated on an ad-hoc basis. Working within a small team, you will be required to work on your own initiative to complete various tasks, with support from an experienced team.
Main tasks and responsibility:
- Raising POs & invoicing queries
- Exporting & supplying data from various channels
- Monitoring digital channels for opportunities and threats
- Following various processes for inbound queries
- Basic market research
- Supporting the team during events/delegate management
- Any other task assigned
Requirements and prospects
- The successful applicant will be able to follow established processes accurately and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy is expected, as is strong attention for detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft and other packages plus practical experience of digital tools and platforms are desirable to the role
- Determined, self-motivated, attentive and a strong team player describe the successful applicant
- GCSE (or equivalent) A-C/8-4 maths & English
To be decided on completion of training. Palletways UK are an equal opportunities employer who offer excellent career paths to the right employee.
Things to consider
If you intend to use public transport, then please ensure you check that you will be able to get to work on time every day before applying for this position.
About the employer
Palletways is Europe's largest provider of express palletised distribution services, whose network now comprises over 300 depots across Europe, owned and operated by independent logistics companies. Together with 14 hubs in 20 countries.
Palletways UK Ltd
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
PTP Recruits 01922 65 11 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator standard Level 3
- Functional skills in maths and English
- Off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.