Business Administrator Apprentice NIRRO LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to start a career in the motor trade industry and gain business administration skills and at the same time acquire specialist technical vehicle knowledge.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Jan 2022
03 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Daily duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Dealing with customer enquiries through telephone/email
- Following up on enquiries made via the website
- Deal with stock enquiries from other branch
- Administrative tasks within the office
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include :
- To support the business in general administrative duties which enable us to manage our clients effectively
- To locate orders within warehouse and prepare for dispatch
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely stock management database records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them onto the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- Provide support to fellow members of the team
Requirements and prospects
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be passed to a manager
- Enthusiasm, reliability & flexibility
- Polite and friendly
- Eager to learn
- Able to ask for help if required
- Determined and hard working ethic
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
It would be good if you had a level 2 in Business Administration or at least 6 months experience in Admininstration.
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Interest in vehicles desirable but not essential.
The potential for the right candidate to become a permanent member of the team once the qualification has been completed.
We intend to invest time and effort our end into helping you develop skills, with the view that you would remain with the company as an employee once trained.
Progression onto higher apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Weekly wage £185 - performance related pay increase review after 3 months.
About the employer
We are an independent retailer of specialist of car spare parts. We have a vast stock of car spare parts in our warehouse based in Ongar Essex. From this location we sell to the motor trade and direct to the public and provide support to our sister branch in London.
We are a young dynamic team of 15 staff and are seeking a young energetic individual to fit into our hardworking team.
We have recently relocated to our new offices and are developing new working practices and seeking improved methods of working, the ideal new candidate will provide innovative ideas and bring fresh ideas to our new working structures.
BARKING AND DAGENHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Barking and Dagenham College
Lynn Parsonage email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional skills level 2 maths and English (if no GCSEs A*-C/9-4)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.