Dental Nurse apprenticeship Sharlyn Dental Surgery
An excellent opportunity working for an established dental practice based in Penkridge, Stafford. You will work in a busy practice dealing with all aspects of oral health and hygiene. You will work under the care and guidance of experienced dentists with a friendly support team.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Jan 2022
03 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to work within a busy dental practice, based in Penkridge.
The Apprentice will play an important team role in the day to day planning, organisation and smooth running of the practice.
Duties to include:
- Assisting the dentist at chairside
- Reception duties
- Decontamination duties
- Offering assistance to clients
- Clinical and general cleaning within the practice
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Confidence and professionalism
- Dealing with patients in a calm manner
- Flexibility and punctuality are essential for this post
- Essential skills in teamwork are required
- Must have a good attitude to work
- Presentable appearance
- Must also have a caring, conscientious personality
- Be outgoing with an ambition to do well in dental nursing
- A*-C/4 or above in GCSE maths and English or equivalent qualifications are essential
To be decided upon completion of training.
Things to consider
Successful candidates will be expected to be willing to keep up to date with inoculations such as Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis and normal childhood vaccinations.
You will need to attend half day weekly workshops at one of our PTP Training Centres.
About the employer
Sharlyn Dental surgery is one of two busy dental practices and is based in Penkridge, Staffordshire.
Sharlyn Dental Surgery
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
PTP Recruits 01922651100 email@example.com
- Level 3 Dental Nurse standard
- Functional Skills (maths, English and ICT) if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.