Apprentice Sales Office Administrator (Retail Department) Think Print Uk Ltd
Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager this role involves general administrative duties.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Aug 2017
18 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- General upkeep and good housekeeping of all our online retail platforms
- Answering customer messages
- Daily sales order processing
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone
- Answering and filing customer emails
- Processing of customer enquiries
- Typing duties as directed
- General filing duties
- Take messages and pass on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with the Companies policies and procedures
- To assist with the ordering and maintenance of all stock items including purchase order processing
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- To prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programs as required
- Ensure all quotations are followed up, maximizing quote to order ratios
- Check all orders are correct in regards to specification and pricing
- Responsibility for all verbal and written communication to customers, ensuring that standards are kept at the highest level
- General tidiness of office, own desk and surrounding areas.
- Special projects as directed by the Sales Manager and/or Director
- Collective Responsibilities – As a member of TP European Solutions and eBuy GB you share a joint responsibility for the profitability, well-being and successful development of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills.
- Good written & spoken English.
- English and maths skills to grade C desirable.
- Enthusiasm, drive and a motivation to work are the key skills we are looking for.
- Calm & professional.
- GCSE's A-C (or equivalent) are desirable but not essential as other qualifications will be considered.
- Functional Skills are offered as part of the apprenticeship framework depending on qualifications held by the candidate.
About the employer
Mid Cheshire College are the training provider for this Business Level 2 Apprenticeship which may include Functional Skills depending on the qualifications held by the successful candidate and college day release for the Technical Certificate.
Mid Cheshire College will provide support and guidance throughout the duration of the programme.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mid Cheshire College
Mia Stafford 01606 720694 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017