Apprentice Sales Advisor New Look Retail Group Limited
As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are given the top level of service. You will inspire our customers look good and can express themselves with the latest fashion. You will achieve by being an ambassador for brand on the shop floor.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
02 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties to include:
- Greet customers who enter the store
- Answer queries and handle customer complaints, sending them to management if necessary
- Deal with customer refunds
- Receive, process, and organise deliveries
- Process cash and card payments
- Assist customers with their needs
- Ensure your workspace remains clean
- Put up signage relating to exclusive offers and discounts
- Keep an eye out for shoplifters and stolen credit cards
- Ensure the shelves are stocked
Requirements and prospects
- Every single person makes New Look the incredible place it is, and together we’re unstoppable. You are someone who expresses your style your way with an eye for the latest trends who champions our customers to express their own unique style
- You will be passionate about service and your own development, seeking out innovative ways to improve your own performance with tailor made development plans from our Online Academy training and support from your Store Manager
- Understand the importance in customer service
- Strong work effort
- Working as a team
- Level 1 standard of learning or equivalent
- At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder
Things to consider
- We also offer a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility- That’s the New Look way!
In 1969 New Look contributed to fast fashion and things are about to get even faster. We’re a team united with a clear purpose – to be the most loved and trusted high street retailer and bring some much needed fun back to the high street.
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too!
Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion.
At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business , our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Georgina Templeton 07741306144 email@example.com
- Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.