Business Administrator Apprentice (Events) Pristine Events Elite Ltd
Working for a busy events company your role will include answering queries by phone or social media. Updating and marketing through social media platforms, taking orders and payments, arranging deliveries, following up with customers, maintaining stock, helping ensure events run smoothly.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
02 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working for either side of the business, Pristine Events Elite or Event Tipi Hire, your role will include:
- Answering the phones and dealing with enquiries
- Updating and responding to social media and internet enquiries
- Taking details of orders and requirements
- Organising deliveries and stock
- Ensuring good customer service
- General administrative duties to ensure all paperwork is correct and filed
- Maintaining database
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
GCSE in English and maths level 4/C or above or equivalent.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Specialising in a range of photobooths, mobile bars and balloon decorations. Pristine Events Elite and Event Tipi Hire are experts in creating the prefect event. We have a large range of services, for self-hire to full event management. From weddings to parties, bouncy castles to candy floss we have got you covered.
Our team have a true love for events. Our new mobile horse box bars and tipis are proving very popular.
Never miss a fun interactive moment, so add one of our fun Photobooths or magic mirrors to your event.
The company will soon be moving to fantastic new premises.
Pristine Events Elite Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Absolute Works
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- Regular reviews and ongoing support with assessor
- On site training
- Online and off site training with the training provider
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.