Installation/Service Technician Apprentice WESTCOAST HYDROTHERAPY LIMITED
This is a multi-purpose role working alongside technicians and engineers, learning all the parts and components used in building hydrotherapy equipment both in our workshop and on customers site.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
02 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Purpose of the role: To keep accurate stock records of numerous engineering and plumbing components, ordering and receiving deliveries. Assembling of plant packs including, pumps, heaters, filters and associated pipework.
Deliverables: To ensure all parts are ordered on time and at the correct price. Always deliver an excellent standard of Customer Service and to represent Westcoast in a professional manner when on customers site. Provide timely detailed engineers reports that ensure invoicing is correct for customers. To adhere to company protocols, policies, and procedures .
- Assist with stock control to ensure all stock and deliveries are correctly checked, received and stored. Ensure stock is accounted for after completing projects
- Assist with purchase orders and receiving stock using Sage line 50
- Keeping the warehouse clean, tidy, and safe
- Assembling plant including, pumps, heaters, chillers, filters and associated pipe work to complete the assembly and manufacturing of a range of equipment, including recording serial numbers
- Installing plant and equipment at customer’s site
- Servicing plant at customer’s site
- Supporting the office administration team by providing all amendments to assembly and on site installations to ensure customers instruction manuals & installation guides for equipment are updated and relevant
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate – Essential
- Common sense – Essential
- Team player
- Accuracy and numeracy
- Good time management
- Maths and English or equivalent
- Progression within the company
Things to consider
- 12 Week probation period
About the employer
Westcoast was established in 1988 building hydrotherapy pools for kennels, racing, boarding and show kennels. We now design and build Hydrotherapy Equipment that is used in a business environment within the Veterinary Industry and the Sports and health industries. Every piece of equipment is custom built for each customer and accuracy and attention to detail is paramount. Each of our customers uses the equipment to deliver a service to their customer, therefore our customer service and support to these businesses has to be second to none. Our customer base stretches from Norfolk to Australia to USA and several European countries. We also have a range of retail products for pet owners. Animal Housing is our sector that builds and refurbishes kennels and other animal housing within the agricultural and kennel industries.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Olivia +44750776781 email@example.com
Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- On the job training
- Functional skills in maths and English if needed
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.