Finance Apprentice SAFEGUARD MEDICAL HOLDCO LTD
Short description Excellent opportunity to work for a growing organisation in the medical industry. An exciting time to join a newly formed organisation with big growth plans and with many development opportunities.
Closing date: 25 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 May 2022
02 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsible for providing support and assistance to the finance team that are responsible for the accounting for all 14 international companies.
- Enter AP invoices into Sage 200
- Handle all transactional accounting functions
- AR cash posting and invoice applications/allocation
- Check bank for any proformas paid
- Daily bookkeeping of Prometheus Scotland, Medical Technologies, Africa, Australia, Norway and soon to be Europe’s Sage
- Create invoices
- General filing and shredding
- Answering general e-mail queries, e.g. invoice/payment queries
- E-mail sales invoices to customers that have been completed
- Chat with Accountant to discuss the week ahead plans
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate & experienced in Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accountancy work
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
- Demonstrates the ability to: plan, execute, control and deliver; communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the medical industry preferred
- GCSE passes in Maths, English
- AAT level 2
- Possibility of a permanent role at the end of the apprentiship
- Possibility of further support with qualifications
Things to consider
The employer could close the position earlier than stated/ rural location etc.
About the employer
A newly formed organisation in 2020, now the global market leader in emergency response care. With a mission to equip and enable responders at every skill level to preserve life in any environment
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Hayley Grismond 01432 377010 email@example.com
Training through HWGTA normally comprises of four days per week in company with one day a week release for training towards you AAT qualification at our Training Centre at Holmer Road, Hereford.
A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise.
At the end of your training period you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year,
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.