Full Time Care Assistant Apprenticeship Homeinstead Senior Care
Due to continued growth, Home Instead are looking to expand their team of care assistants. We are looking for caring, compassionate and reliable care assistants to visit our elderly clients in their own home. We help people in our community live independently in their own homes for longer, providing them with companionship, help and personal care.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2023
16 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Offer companionship and conversation
- Monitor diet and eating
- Provide medication reminders
- Stimulate and encourage through a variety of activities
- Arrange appointments, activities and outings
- Organise mail and write letters
- Assist with walking (lending an arm to steady)
- Accompany to appointments and social events
- Run errands / collect prescriptions etc
- Provide light housekeeping/complete laundry
- Make beds / change linen
- Organise and tidy cupboards
- Plan, prepare and tidy away meals
- Answer the door
- Assist with pet care
- Help with shopping
Requirements and prospects
- Are you a caring and compassionate person?
- Do you hold a UK driving licence and have your own car?
- Are you flexible with your availability?
- Good hygiene practice, including personal hygiene and a smart appearance
- Good level of stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job
- Good time management skills
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- High level of personal responsibility
You do not need experience as we will provide extensive training, if you are aged 18+ and meet the above criteria then you could be the person we are looking for.
Promotion to Team Leader.
About the employer
Home Instead (Elmbridge & East Spelthorne) provides a flexible care system to adults and older people with a wide range of needs, including companionship, personal care and help with household tasks.
A bespoke service is individually planned to suit each client, from a team of caregivers who prioritise compassion and empathy, including for adults with a diagnosis of dementia.
The branch is part of a growing and respected home care business, that believes in rigorous training to keep care skills current and up-to-date with modern developments.
On the 30th April 2019 Home Instead were awarded an 'outstanding' rating by the Care Quality Commission.
Homeinstead Senior Care
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Impact Futures
Caitlin Genge 07706351459 email@example.com
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.