Apprentice Sales and Administration Assistant AG GASES AND EQUIPMENT LTD
An opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join AG Gases and Equipment Ltd. The successful applicant will be required to provide customer service and office support to the team. Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 30.50
Possible start date
26 Jan 2022
02 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Be part of a fast growing team providing administrative and sales services
- Assist in order processing of invoices
- Assist with customer quotations
- Generate various customer data sheets etc.
- Undertake general office duties
- Completion of the role could lead to a permanent position for the right person
- The role would suit an individual with familiarity of Science or Engineering
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- An interest in Science would help in the role as this can get technical regarding gas mixtures
- Well presented
- Willing to get involved to help the company and customers
GCSE English and maths at grade 9-4 (A*-C) (or equivalent).
Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
About the employer
AG Gases and Equipment Ltd are an independent company that supply speciality formulated commercial gases throughout the world. Based in the UK, we supply high quality gas mixtures for a wide variety of applications and many sectors of industry.
Many of our customers rely on our expertise when blending gases for bespoke applications including:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Gas Detection
- Mud Logging
- Natural Gas Analysis
- Hydrocarbon Mix Analysis
- Laboratory Analysis
Our gas mixtures are used in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industries, our main focus is to give our customers gravimetrically produced, high precision calibration gas mixtures conforming to ISO 6142, along with a range of high purity gases and pressure control equipment, used for instrumental analysis and gas detection applications.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
01782 254287 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.