Business Administration Apprenticeship Eastview Surgery
In this role the successful candidate will assist a busy team with administration support. This role is fast paced and a great environment to learn new skills.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
21 Jan 2022
15 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Speaking with people who come into the surgery
- Working on the telephone
- Producing prescriptions to customers electronically
- Writing letters and e-mails to patients regarding test results, etc.
- Assisting the secretary
- Front of house - must be presentable, mature, have strong communication skills, be able to work in a busy environment as over 100 customers come through the door
- You will be provided with relevant training on the e-platform
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*-C/9-4 are essential in English and maths.
Excellent progression for the right candidate.
About the employer
GP located on the corner of Crosby Road North and College Road in Waterloo.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944 203292 email@example.com
- Level 3 in Business Administrator
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.