Accounts Apprentice The Training Place Of Excellence Limited
We have an employer who is looking for an accounts apprentice to join the team and help with the accounts processes whilst studying at our college. Level 2 Accounts / Finance Assistant.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
02 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role is varied, challenging and it is vital that you have an interest in finance, accounting and business. Joining the small team, the role gives the opportunity to gain experience in the accounting sector, with the possibility to progress in the future.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Assisting Finance Manager in accounting function
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Dealing with incoming post
- Processing monthly expenses
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Assisting with month end duties
- Assisting in HR duties
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Requirements and prospects
- Must have excellent computer skills (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organisational abilities and consistent attention to detail
- Be discreet with all confidential company information
- Able to follow instructions, as well as learn and work using own initiative
- The ability to work in a team confidently and as an individual
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 6 GCSEs A* - C/9 - 4 (Must have an A/7 in maths or English) or equivalents
- Studying towards accounting qualifications (Preferable)
- Experience is not essential, full training will be provided
Full time employment and progression onto further qualifications.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Training Place of Excellence is a non-profit making organisation which focuses on offering quality accountancy trainings and other specialist training courses, and we support candidates with practical work experience to help consolidate the knowledge gained on the trainings they attended.
The Training Place Of Excellence Limited
The Training Place
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Training Place Of Excellence Limited
Brunilda Aliaj 07496 141960 firstname.lastname@example.org
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting is designed to provide students with a practical understanding to accounts and finance. This qualification is ideal for anyone who wants to start a professional career in accounting.
You can earn up to 15% more than unqualified staff. This is the ideal route if you're looking to go straight into industry or progress into ACCA or ICAEW.
This qualification is tutor led with scheduled exams and we have daytime and evening sessions and also distance learning.
Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.