Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprentice Vicarage Service Garage
Vicarage Service Garage are looking to recruit and invest in the training and qualification of a committed and reliable Motor Vehicle Technician Apprentice. The role will be to carry out various light vehicle maintenance and repair tasks, developing your competency under the full supervision of a mentor.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
02 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Full services of vehicles brakes, bulbs, oil change, exhausts, and tyres
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs, and maintenance
- Fitting and servicing accessories like stereos and alarms
- Keeping accurate records
- General cleanliness and maintenance of workshop
- Refurbishing engines
- Any duties as required by your supervisor/manager
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Prior experience working with cars would be advantageous, but is not essential as full training will be given on the job
- Genuine interest in becoming a qualified mechanic
- Hard working
- Work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Good time management
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Gaining full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
An independent garage established 50 years. Vicarage Service Garage Ltd has an excellent reputation for quality work and customer service. Offering Service, Repair and MOT to all makes of car.
Vicarage Service Garage
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Carolyn Marson 07794895870 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Minimum of 20% off-the-job training (by both Nova Training and the employer)
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.