Engineering Coordinator Administration Apprentice TOTAL TRANSPARENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
To take responsibility of Diary Management of Engineers to ensure the inspections and report requests are completed on time and ensure reports are processed in line with company standards. To liaise with the management providing administrative support to the engineering department. This apprenticeship is with Babington.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Dec 2021
31 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To take responsibility for the along with the Head of Engineering the Diary Management of Engineers to ensure the inspections and report requests are completed on time and ensure reports are processed in line with company standards. To liaise with the management providing administrative support to the engineering department and to facilitate management Information (M.I.) reports as when required by the business.
Key Accountabilities Operations:
- On a daily basis extract repairer estimates from the relevant estimating packages
- Set up initial report shells, entering the administration and images as required
- Record submitted estimates on the business claims system Activenet and the Engineering Diary
- Communicate closely with the Management to ensure that all estimates are allocated in a timely and appropriate manner to maximise individual and team productivity
- Take responsibility to provide timely and accurate updates on the Engineers individual and collective diaries
- Record all DMA repairable and salvage reports on the Activenet management system
- Control and maintain Engineering data base/spreadsheets
- Advise the head of engineering of any Inspection requests or Pro-forma estimates that are going to fall outside the 48 hour deadline
- Issue completed Pro-formas back to business partners
- Update Accounts billing log and costing screen on Activenet
- Conversant with all TTS360 services products and standards procedures including DMA services
- Answer phones and take messages on behalf of the Engineering Team (4)
- Capture and record internal/external phones call as when required by senior management Key Accountabilities (Supplier Communications)
- As when required liaise with the TTS Operations Team and repair agents to ensure all estimates can be processed efficient and effectively
- Bring to the attention of senior management any serious operational and systems problems that emerge throughout the repair management process
- Communicate/explain any problems and delays to the client as required
- Work with Head of Engineering to compile client weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI’s management reports to be used at review meetings
- Take an active role in any contract/project customer review meetings as when required
- As and when required work with Management to provide relevant system and process manuals General Responsibilities
- Develop skills to promote to the company and benefit the business
- Communicate any improvements or ideas that will improve client services efficiencies and profitability of the business
- Always conduct and portray yourself in a professional manner
Requirements and prospects
- High level of computer skills and IT systems especially Excel and Word
- Extremely presentable individual with good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, willing to make a difference in their personal contribution to an expanding business
A confident and positive attitude.
English & maths GCSE Grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent.
Full time role for the right candidate.
Things to consider
1 hour (or 30 min lunch and 2 x 15 min breaks).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Total Transparent Solutions ("TTS360") provide fleet customers and self-drive hire companies with outsourced comprehensive and bespoke ‘Integrated Solutions for Incident Management’ covering all types of vehicles throughout the United Kingdom.
Our team has extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK motor sector, having worked for and providing outsourced services to some of the leading UK commercial fleets, brokers, insurers and daily rental organisations over the past 10 years. Our operational experience in implementing and effectively managing motor claims has enabled us to deliver significant costs savings and reduce administration complexity for our clients.
With a history going back to 2007, TTS360’s incident management business has been built on the core principles of first-class customer service, and transparency of process which delivers significant customers benefits:
- The accident management process and claims cycle are seamless, offering a reduction in the customers’ administrative burden and resources required to handle their motor vehicle claim
- Uniquely positioned to minimise indemnity costs via our ethical and transparent processes
- Ability to provide a complete end to end claims handling solution, working with chosen partners who are experts in their field, insurance sector specialists and have a predisposition in delivering improved levels of customer service and performance. TTS360 have a clear focus to remove process complexity and reduce the overall cost of each element of every claim for our customers
- The full claims handling solution is a bespoke and modular build to meet the specific needs of customers
- Active dashboard reporting provides online and real-time data to make those all-important risk management decisions
TTS360’s business model is technology led and is continuously enhanced and developed to meet customers’ requirements. The approach has allowed TTS360 to become an ‘Integrated Motor Claims’ solution partner, considered by customers as ‘market leading’.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administration L3 qualification.
The duration of the qualification has a practical period of 15 months followed by EPA totalling 18 months. During this qualification you will complete training with a specialist trainer reviewing and learning business protocols in an administrative role. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Months 9 -12 you will work towards a business improvement which will include reporting and implementing a project for the business.
The business improvement will take you through to EPA where you will complete 1 test, a discussion within your role and present a presentation on the business improvement you have implemented. The qualification is delivered face to face with remote visits, supported with workshops and you will have a designated trainer that you can always speak to for support and advice.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.