Apprentice Consultant / Resourcer / Administrator Apprentice TEMP STATION LTD
An excellent opportunity to join the successful team at our Manchester office. The Apprenticeship position will be coupled with excellent in house training and the opportunity of external courses. Enabling you/us to grow and build for the future.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
01 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for an Apprentice Consultant/Resourcer to join the team at our Manchester branch in Ashton Under Lyne. The role will involve the following;
- Active CV searching for candidates that suit the positions that we have available
- Speaking to the candidates and giving them job descriptions include hours/days/pay rates etc
- Should these candidates be interested then organising online recruitment process or face to face interviews with a senior member of team. However, as knowledge and experience grows and develops you will be required to interview
- The roles we resource for are within the logistics sector at all levels including Warehousing/FLT/Drivers for 3.5 ton vans to HGV drivers
- Administration tasks
- Taking part in the 24 hour on-call rota (once established in your role)
The above will be on behalf of our external clients, in various locations however, you will also be asked to look at resourcing for our own in-house logistics business.
As you develop the role will lead to direct contact with clients – finding out about current and future requirements, this is with our existing clients however, should the candidates show natural ability and confidence then there is a possibility to develop their role further to include new sales and development
Further to the Apprenticeship scheme/training, we would also offer additional in house training and external courses that would run alongside this position.
This is an exciting vacancy, offering excellent salary, training and progression opportunities, we are looking for candidates with work experience, that are hardworking, dedicated with a great work ethic to apply.
Requirements and prospects
- Good positive telephone manner
- Willingness to listen/learn
- Basic IT skills – Word/Excel
- Confidence to get involved and eager to learn
- Ability to listen and grow
- Good team player with a very mature attitude
GCSE or equvalents in maths and English - also ICT is a preference.
We are looking to grow and develop the company with a well-trained team, allowing us to build for the future (long term), so the opportunity to grow is down to the individual – there will be various avenues to develop on the back of the apprenticeship scheme. TSL are continuously looking to develop and grow the business by re-investing profits back into the business and investing in people.
Things to consider
Salary for candidate will be reviewed as they progress through the apprenticeship
This is a fast-paced environment and not for the faint hearted! You will need thick skin and be able to work through problems to create solutions.
Taking part in the 24 hour on-call rota (once established in your role)
Please check your travel to the company as you will be asked about this, and we will expect that you have done so.
Interviews may take place before the advertised interview date, and an offer may be made before the advertised start date, so please apply early.
About the employer
Recruitment Company that specialise within the Logistics Sector, our Head Office is in Normanton, and we also have offices in Manchester, Cannock, Bristol and Barking. We are proactive and innovative with our recruitment solutions, and professional and ethical in our business approach. We provide temporary, permanent and contract staff to businesses, especially (but not exclusively) to the logistics and related sectors. Whatever your requirements, or however many staff you need for whatever length of time, TSL has either devised and implemented a suitable model, or will be able to create a bespoke solution to your particular situation.
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 07918 723685 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard
- You may be required to complete Functional Skills alongside your Apprenticeship depending on your previous qualifications
- Company In house training, working with a trained team who will provide the time and attention, not only to make you skilled within our area but more importantly 'supported'
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.