IT Support Apprentice Arora Digital Ltd
To undertake the following responsibilities in consultation and collaboration with the IT Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
01 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer IT related queries via internal helpdesk software
- Installation and maintenance of IT hardware and software
- Working with mobile devices
- Troubleshooting IT related issues
Requirements and prospects
- Great customer service attitude and communication
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Competent Windows PC user
- Windows 10 knowledge
- Office 2013 and 365 including administration
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
- PC hardware knowledge
- Apple and Android mobile device knowledge
- Be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Personable and approachable
- Well organised and able to prioritise effectively
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent qualifications at grade C/4 or above including maths and english.
- At the end of this apprenticeship, there will be a chance of full-time employment based on skills shown throughout
Things to consider
- This role will be an at home working position.
About the employer
We help innovative tech companies scale globally and connect with enterprise & investors.
We execute an effective low cost strategy providing accelerated success for innovative tech companies looking to scale into the UK and Europe. By using our unique step by step blueprint model your business is bound to succeed in foreign markets. Our foreign market entry experts assist you to expand your business in new markets.
Funding & Investments
A specialised UK based placement agency, focused exclusively on international startups looking to raise money in the active UK market. Arora Digital has the most experienced international sales representatives and international sales agents.
We match corporate briefs with our network of pre-vetted & validated international technology companies to offer you the best ecosystem for international trade.
Investors who want to enter new markets we provide them with access to a deal flow of pre-vetted, fast-growth technology companies that align with their investment criteria.
ITEC LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC Learning Technologies
Ellie Hendy 01268 286 929 email@example.com
- Level 3 IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship standard
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Network +
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.