Business Admin Apprentice Arora Digital Ltd
To provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to a designated team. As this is an apprentice post the job holder will be required to work throughout the organisation to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
01 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Booking and general admin work
- This role will be mostly working from home.
Requirements and prospects
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
- Enthusiasm, Reliability and Flexibility
- 5 GCSE A*-C / 9-4 in English and maths required (or the equivalent)
- Progression onto a higher apprenticeship or a full-time position
Things to consider
Most of this role will be wokring from home.
About the employer
We help innovative tech companies scale globally and connect with enterprise & investors.
We execute an effective low cost strategy providing accelerated success for innovative tech companies looking to scale into the UK and Europe. By using our unique step by step blueprint model your business is bound to succeed in foreign markets. Our foreign market entry experts assist you to expand your business in new markets.
Funding & Investments
A specialised UK based placement agency, focused exclusively on international startups looking to raise money in the active UK market. Arora Digital has the most experienced international sales representatives and international sales agents.
We match corporate briefs with our network of pre-vetted & validated international technology companies to offer you the best ecosystem for international trade.
Investors who want to enter new markets we provide them with access to a deal flow of pre-vetted, fast-growth technology companies that align with their investment criteria.
ITEC LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC Learning Technologies
Ellie Hendy 01268 286 929 email@example.com
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.