Childcare Apprentice Jancett Group of Day Nurseries
As an employer Jancett Childcare are both supportive and caring towards their staff. This nursery setting is looking for an Apprentice Childcare Assistant to join their team.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Feb 2022
01 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To care and support the children in their daily activities
- To ensure the children feel happy and comfortable at all times
- To work with the nursery staff team and support them with their needs
- To set up the rooms for age appropriate play
- To keep the nursery clean and tidy
- To work towards their Level 2 Childcare qualification
- Plan appropriately for children’s age and stage
- Promote a positive, enabling environment that meets the needs of all the children
Requirements and prospects
- Team working skills
- To use your own initiative
- To be a good timekeeper
- Able to follow instructions
- To be hard working
- To be a good role model
- To have lots of energy
- To be positive about training and upskill as and when required
GCSE or equivalen grade A-C/9-4 in maths and English.
A career in childcare.
Things to consider
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW):
For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards
The Benefits discounted childcare fees, Staff member of the month & year with a small gift, Free meals, Seasonal ticket travel loans.
About the employer
The Jancett Group of Day Nurseries was established in 1969 and is a family run organisation. Jancett Playsafe Clubs and JACE Training are part of the Jancett organisation.
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
sue cornish 02087738146 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner.
The Training provided will be by JACE Training and you will be working towards a Level 2 Qualification in Childcare.
Functional skills in English and maths if required.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.