Childcare Apprentice (Buttercup Barn) Cranbrook Independent Nursery & Pre-School
A great opportunity to join this Independent day nursery as an apprentice, this setting is based in Haywards Heath. They are looking for an applicant who is hardworking and has a keen interest in childcare.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Feb 2022
01 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A great opportunity to join this Independent day nursery as an apprentice. They are situated in Haywards Heath; Buttercup Barn and they are looking for an applicant who is interested in childcare.
The role will include:
- Assisting the children during mealtimes
- Care and play with the children and ensuring they are in a safe and clean environment
- Keeping children safe
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
Requirements and prospects
- To listen and take instruction well
- To be a good timekeeper
- To be a good communicator
- To work well as part of a team
- To have a "can do "attitude
- To be energetic
- To be enthusiastic
- To abide to Health and Safety regulations
- To enjoy working with children
- To have a calm nature
GCSEs or equivalent qualifications grades A-C/9-4 in English and maths.
To gain your childcare Level 3 qualification.
Things to consider
Travel to work.
About the employer
This is a great opportunity with a well-established children's nursery and pre-school group - This setting in Haywards Heath offers care and to educate children. This Apprenticeship is a wonderful start for someone wanting to work with children and learn all about the care and guidance that a child needs in their early years.
Cranbrook Independent Nursery & Pre-School
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
Sue Cornish 02087738146 email@example.com
- Training to be provided by JACE Training
- You will be working towards Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.