Manufacturing Apprentice CONSTRUCTION WORKS LIMITED TA: City Works
Construction Works are looking for an Apprentice in lean manufacturing to join their team. This will give you a great opportunity to learn the manufacturing industry.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
01 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
A Lean Manufacturing Operative will be expected to carry out their work safely and meet the exacting quality standards demanded in a fast paced and efficient processing environment and develop into a multi-skilled operator through process ownership.
Responsibilites include (with training providing):
- Delivering products to meet customers costs/delivery targets/requirements
- Process equiptment monitoring, data collection, error proofing & operating procedures
- Sharing information using a range of methods within the manufacturing environment e.g. oral, written, electronic, information boards, visual displays
- Maintain work place organisation, keeping your work area tidy & safe
- Maintain health & saftey requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Practical skills
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interest in the manufacturing industry
- Positive, can do attitude
- Desire to learn and develop
- Able to use and understand written instructions
- Able to use tools and have an understanding of the use of them
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths & English.
A career in Lean Manufacturing with potentional development opportunities.
Things to consider
How will you get there for a 07:15 start?
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Cityworks is an innovative, market driven, ‘Not for Profit’ company with the sole aim of supporting the regeneration of the local and regional community. The company is dedicated to providing flexible employment support, training and education opportunities to those seeking employment, up-skilling or multi-skilling promoting the aspiration of industry.
CONSTRUCTION WORKS LIMITED TA: City Works
About disability confident
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Engineering Works
Charley Cavill 01482 308728 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Both on and off the job training plus day release at the Learning Centre to work towards your apprenticeship.
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.