Customer Service Apprenticeship Grand Cafe Caruso
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this well-known, established hospitality business as a Customer Service Apprentice. Grand Cafe Caruso, based in the heart of Derby City Centre, are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to join their team and grow their skills alongside the business. Apply now to start your career!
Closing date: 25 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Jan 2022
31 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Here at Grand Cafe Caruso we have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard work individual to join our talented team as an Apprentice at our Derby City Centre cafe.
The successful candidate will be mentored and supported by both Grand Cafe Caruso's talented staff and Training For Business' expert Tutor to develop into a high quality Customer Service Practitioner working in the hospitality industry.
What's on Offer:
- Structured training & development programme
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression opportunities for the right candidate
Main duties will include:
- Dealing with customers face to face in a safe socially distanced environment
- Updating stock
- Taking payments from customers
- Front of house duties including serving food and drink to customers
- Clearing tables of used food and drink items
- Serving and preparing of food
- Taking and processing orders
Requirements and prospects
- Must be a ‘do-er’ and have good written and verbal communication skills
- You’ll be a team player, who's enthusiastic about a long-term career working in the hospitality sector and able to work on your own initiative
- Well presented
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to suit the need of the role
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
Grade C/4 (or equivalent) in English and maths would be a distinct advantage.
Once you have achieved your apprenticeship you could be given the opportunity of a long-term career working in the hospitality industry.
Things to consider
Apply now as the possible start date and closing date of this vacancy are only a guideline as interviews for this position will be held on an ongoing basis, therefore the start date could alter as the vacancy will close as soon as a successful candidate is selected.
About the employer
Grand Cafe Caruso is an authentic award-winning Italian coffee bar, they have been voted 'best café ' in the Midlands.They also have a sister cafe on St Peters Way in the Intu Derby. They provide a wide range of speciality coffees from cappuccinos, lattes and much more including their renowned hot chocolates. They offer an extensive menu of hot and cold food, freshly prepared on our premises.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
Recruitment Team 0115 969 1650
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to be a successful in Customer Service working at Grand Cafe Caruso.
You will receive regular training from experienced staff in the business and you will be visited by an expert Training For Business Tutor who will give you all the information, advice and guidance to progress you through your apprenticeship.
As a result, you will receive the following:
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Practical and theory training by an expert Training For Business Tutor
- On the job training from experienced staff within the business
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.