Level 3 Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy - Bob & Betty Cheshire Beauty And Wellbeing Limited
Do you have a passion for beauty therapy? Do you enjoy making people feel and look great? Bob & Betty offer a wide range of advanced beauty treatments and are now looking for a clinic assistant to join the team. Our company is growing at rapid speed and if you want to join a team that’s fun and progressive, then this is the place for you.
Closing date: 13 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Dec 2021
31 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Bob & Betty is a part of Causeway Bridges farm which enjoys beautiful surroundings, ensuring that their clients encounter a sense of complete luxury and privacy.
Interviews have already started and we are looking for someone to start ASAP, if you are interested in this role please send us a quick email with your CV and a bit about yourself.
The role is full time:-
Additional pay: Bonus Scheme, Commission pay, Tips
Benefits: Company events, Employee discount, On site parking
- 8 hour shift
Duties to include:
- Meet and greet
- Reception duties
- Help setting up treatment areas
- Help cleaning treatment areas
An advanced beauty therapist can be employed within the beauty industry, travel, leisure and health sectors, in a variety of salons, spas and aesthetic environments.
The broad purpose of this occupation is to provide, design and implement bespoke treatment plans. These advanced treatments range from advanced manual therapies such as advanced massage techniques, technical therapies such as face and body electrical treatments, to meet and manage client needs and expectations.
They implement organisational operations (salon business systems and processes, data protection) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, contribute to financial the effectiveness of the business, maintaining and maximising resources, (people, equipment and consumables).
In their daily work, an employee in this occupation interacts with a number of internal (e.g. other members of staff) and external (e.g. product brand, manufacturer representatives and other professionals) individuals, building exemplary relationships based on trust with clients, colleagues and organisations
An employee in this occupation will be responsible for working independently delivering treatments in a private, secure and safe environment. An advanced beauty therapist will also when required, supervise others to support team and business growth.
You will be assessed on the core attributes to show competence in three key areas knowledge (how to), skills (practical performance) and behaviours (professional ethics, effective communicator) in the following:
- Complete advanced consultations including in-depth client lifestyle profiling
- Design, implement and perform advanced bespoke manual therapies on the face, scalp and body
- Design, implement and perform advanced facial technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments
- Design, implement and perform advanced body technical (electrical or mechanical) therapy treatments
- Provide post treatment aftercare and product advice for advanced manual and technical therapies
- Promote sales and additional services to enhance the customer experience and overall treatment results
- Perform and implement risk assessment protocols in relation to the environment, treatments and client risk
- Apply and implement organisational operations to comply with legal, local rules, industry requirements, treatment protocols, manufacturers' instructions and guidance.
- Supervise individual and team activities
- Identify continual professional development requirements
- Record, maintain and store, detailed treatment records including: personal, lifestyle, declared medical and other treatment information in accordance with legal and organisational operations
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working in accordance with organisational operations to meet legal, local rules, industry requirements, treatment protocols, manufacturers' instructions and guidance
- Apply and implement organisational operations to secure, maintain and promote business growth
Requirements and prospects
You must be
- Productivity skills
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Smart appearance
- Passion in beauty therapy
- People skills
- Confident in your ability
- GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard or equivalent
- This employer is looking for the apprentice that they recruit to sustain a long term career with them & the chance to develop and progress to a Head or Senior therapist
- Once fully qualified, L3 Beauty Therapists in the UK earn on average£ £22,085 - £55,000 per year
Things to consider
- From the 1st April 2021 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for apprentices increased for young people aged 16-18 and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. The new rate is £4.30 per hour. The new NMW applies to time working and time spent training, as this is also part of the Apprenticeship. Anyone not covered by the age category above will be entitled to the NMW appropriate to his or her age
- Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully funded by Government
- Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a 5% contribution for all learners that are 19+
- PLEASE NOTE: The dates as entered for the interview/start dates for this opportunity are a guide and interviews will take place as close to this date as is reasonably practical for the employer followed by a start date offered by the employer
- You will be required to work weekends & late evenings and maybe required to complete a trade test
- This employment is dependent on work experience or GCSE grades
- You will also be required to have a pre-screening interview over the phone with one of TNB Skills Training advisers before your details are passed on to the employer to ensure you meet their criteria so please expect a call
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of the Cheshire countryside, just a short drive from the centre of Warrington, Bob & Betty provides a discrete and relaxing setting for clients.
Opening its doors in July 2017 providing guests with a range of advanced non-invasive treatments in a purpose built wellness clinic
TNB Skills Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by That Nail Place Ltd
- Advanced Beauty Therapist Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills level 2 maths and English
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.