Apprentice Receptionist KEY 2 CARE LIMITED
A great opportunity for an Apprentice to join our team, we are looking for someone who is ambitious, willing to learn and who fits in with our core values. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
31 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing letters and memo’s
- To cover the reception area and manage the visitor entry system, ensuring all visitors (internal and external) are logged into and out of the building
- Answer the phone in a friendly and timely manner and direct calls to the correct department
- Support the office teams with filing and photocopying
- Restock cupboards with office supplies and PPE. Regularly stocktake
- Keep office areas safe and clean
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence
- Greeting all visitors (new starters, customers, staff, and suppliers
- Perform ad-hoc administration duties
- Receive deliveries
- Assist with mail as required
- Take messages and ensure they are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Welcome trainees - sign in and take them to the training room
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Work under pressure and to strict time constraints
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word
- Good organisational skills
A friendly approachable individual who is hard working and follow the company values.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Things to consider
In return we can give you all the usual benefits plus access to death in service benefit, employee assistance, additional annual leave for birthdays and on completion of qualifications, support, and guidance to achieve your goals professionally and personally.
About the employer
At Key 2 Care we are passionate about delivering dignified loving care to people in their own homes. Founded in 2003, we are an established company who provide support at home and in the community in the Derby, Derbyshire, and Stoke-on-Trent areas. We are also moving into Grantham and Staffs.
We also provide care services within six Extra Care Schemes in Stoke-on-Trent. We are an organisation that seeks to empower and promote dignity and respect to enable our service users to live independent lives through making. in turn we are looking for the best central support staff to help continue to achieve these great outcomes.
KEY 2 CARE LIMITED
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.