Apprentice Business Administrator BALLYCOMMON SERVICES LIMITED
Are you looking for an extremely rewarding career, looking to thrive in a buzzing and exciting environment? We are looking for a bubbly and motivated individual to join our team. You will be responsible for ongoing client communications, client interaction and a wide range of administrative duties.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
31 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsible for providing administrative support to the team. The role offers a diverse range of tasks as follows:
- To work as an administrator within a successful recruitment organisation. You will be responsible for various administrative duties across a range of areas
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls to the appropriate member of staff or taking messages, and dealing with queries where possible, supplying information where necessary
- Obtaining all documentation from candidates required by governing bodies and following set processes with regards to this documentation. This will include compliance checks (right to work in UK etc and any required licences/qualifications required)
- Updating candidates and systems on the status of pending or expired compliance documents.
- Keeping computer databases up to date and entering data
- Make and receive telephone calls, emails and respond appropriately, including passing on messages
- Provide administrative support to ensure that all business functions are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- To gather the relevant information needed to compile management information reports
- Social Media
- Taking messages and passing these onto the relevant parties
- Use of ICT
- Assisting managers in sourcing candidates including where required, managing candidate diaries and availability
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Various other administrative duties and general – Typing CV’s, compiling mail shots etc.
You need to be able to organise and plan work in a flexible manner to ensure tasks are prioritised and completed within agreed timescales; to use appropriate communication and interpersonal skills such as active listening.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Demonstrate independence
- Confidence on the telephone
- The ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Organisational skills
- Proactive with their day and getting tasks done
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
Desired GCSE Maths and English
Full time position
Things to consider
When completing your application, please ensure that you RESEARCH the role and ORGANISATION and that your application is based around what the employer is looking for. This is your opportunity to tell the employer about you, your strengths and make them WANT to interview you!
It’s VITAL that you check spelling and grammar prior to sending the application across. Poor grammar and spelling could result in the employer rejecting your application.
About the employer
Ballycommon was founded in 2003 with a mission to deliver quality service based on honesty and integrity. We have built a reputation for working in close partnership with our clients, delivering high quality projects. Our primary focus is delivering skilled staff to enable completion of projects on time and on budget. This focus is based on our understanding that of major importance to our clients is safety, quality, reliability, and value for money.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Susan Bunyard 07951480169 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.