Digital Marketing Apprentice Stoneacre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional company looking to help someone to start a rewarding career in digital marketing.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
01 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This role will involve assisting the team with improving our search engine performance across the board through white hat techniques and wholesome ideas. This will include:
- Creation and execution of multiple SEO strategies across our B2C web properties, including landing page/keyword performance; conversion optimisation; content quality; audience/device groups; technical set-up
- Carrying out comprehensive keyword research
- Reporting on work actioned in previous quarter and showing evidence of results
- Working with Stakeholders directly to gauge what’s best for the company and maximising marketing potential
- Working with in-house Copywriter to create high quality content which is purposeful, useful for users and meets search engine criteria
- Creating own content if work schedules require
Requirements and prospects
- Analytically minded
- Good team worker
- Confident to work independently
- Able to communicate ideas clearly as part of a group
- Must be keen to keep up to date with the latest SEO/industry techniques through self-scheduled learning
- Being able to identify good (and bad) user experience on a website will be advantageous
- Desired but not essential: knowledge of the automotive industry
- Takes pride in their work
- Good attention to detail
- Happy in a varied role
Minimum of GCSE grade C/4 in maths and English or equivalent.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship there is the possibility of a permanent role with the company.
Things to consider
This role will involve travel to the escalla academy in Crewe for training in block weeks. Expenses will be covered.
About the employer
Found in over 100 locations in the UK and representing over 20 franchises, Stoneacre Motor Group is your place to go for New & Used Cars and Aftersales.
TRAINING SYNERGY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Synergy Limited
Helen Oakes 01270 500102 email@example.com
Level 3 digital marketer standard training to be delivered by escalla apprenticeships.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.