Business Administration Apprentice - Recruitment Consultant Isupply Group Ltd
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you interested in Recruitment and people solutions and would like to develop a career with the UKs leading Recruitment agency? We are looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to work in our Head Office based in Warrington.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Jan 2022
27 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Working within a team, reporting directly to the Driving Team Leader
- Support with all administration duties in the Driving department
- Speaking to live candidates
- Tracking candidate paperwork
- Assisting with answering the office phones
- Inputting jobs on to advertising sites
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good social skills
- Must be able to work within a busy office
- Organisational skills
- Good time management
- Easy to speak to, good social skills
- Someone who is willing to learn
- Someone who can handle big volumes of work
- Grades 4/C or above in GCSE English & maths.
- Being upskilled to a full-time Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant and Team Leader.
Things to consider
- Long hours working from a PC or Laptop throughout the working day.
- This is busy and lively office.
About the employer
iSupply Group are a UK leading recruitment agency, head office is based in Warrington where you will be working. We specialise in Warehouse and Logistics in the temporary workforce sector, we provide staff to Warehouse staff up and down the country.
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Megan Stanley 01925494571 email@example.com
- Business administrator level 3
- They will be expected to attend 1 day of education whether they attend college or from a web chat.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.