Business Administrator Apprentice JBM ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES LTD
Tyne North Training are recruiting on behalf of JBM Environmental for an Apprentice Administrator. If you are someone that has a professional approach to work with strong organisational skills, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Closing date: 23 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
27 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for a business administrator apprentice who will be mentored and developed through all general aspects of the business including:
- Data input
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Communicating messages and resolving simple queries
- Filing, may create new systems on a continuous improvement basis
- Producing reports from their bespoke CRM system
- Excel Spreadsheet
- Producing business documents
- Scanning and sorting electronic filing systems
- Good organisational skills, be self-motivated and be able to work well in a small team
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Working to deadlines and targets
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative for problem solving
- Good attention to detail
- Deal with Health & Safety issues relating to office and products
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to work with both commercial business customers and members of the general public
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed
- Attention for detail
- GCSE grades 4/C or above or equivalent, and above in maths and English
- Please note that level 2 adult literacy and level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements
An excellent opportunity to progress in a small friendly team and learn several aspects of the business. As well as the tasks listed above, the apprentice has the opportunity to be trained in sales if this area of the business is of interest to them.
Things to consider
A candidate’s successful application will lead to an interview and assessment with Tyne North Training and could lead to the potential of an interview with the prospective employer.
About the employer
JBM Environmental offer a waste management service specialising In recycling, hazardous waste removal and skip hire currently based in Stargate, Ryton.
With 30 years of experience in waste management services, the team at JBM provide high quality customer service that you can rely on. Our solutions are tailor made to suit your needs and along with our partners we offer a range of cost-effective and environmentally friendly waste management services. Everything we do comes with a full traceability audit to give you peace of mind that your waste is being dealt with quickly and correctly.
We offer a range of options, so no matter if you’re a business in need of help, or someone clearing out a house who needs a skip, we have you covered.
We provide a quality all round service to guarantee;
Safety – minimising risk to our customers, employees and the general public is the single most important priority of our company.
Quality – we strive to meet the highest quality standards at every stage of the job by employing a skilled workforce with comprehensive training in order to continuously improve our business processes in all areas of our company.
Flexibility – our dedicated and efficient management team with extensive expertise in their fields recognise the need to tailor our services to work within our client’s programmes and budgets.
Customer Service – we understand that our customers are the foundation our business and we work with them from start to finish to guarantee they receive the most suitable service that fits their needs.
One-Stop-Shop – offering an extensive range of services allows us to provide a one-stop-shop to supply all the essential parts of any project from a single source.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.