Business Administration Apprentice Langley Appliances
Dealing with customers on telephone, posting products online, eBay, Facebook, Gumtree, invoices, sale documents, learning about products for sale, give helpful advice and information to customers about products, sale of goods, replenishing stock and arranging deliveries.
Closing date: 28 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Dec 2021
27 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Working within shop posting/advertising products for sale on eBay, Gumtree, Facebook for online sales
- Writing up job descriptions for sale items
- Give information and price to customers on products
- Sales documents
- Taking photos of items for sale
Requirements and prospects
- Experience with posting online/use of social media
- Confidence when speaking to customers
- Customer service
- Well presented
- Happy to work Saturdays if required as this is retail business
- Math & English GCSE 4/C or above or equivalent
Can progress to Team Leader.
Things to consider
Must be confident to speak to customers and be happy to work Saturdays.
About the employer
Langley Appliances are situated in Oldbury and have another shop in Wellington Telford.
They sell and repair cookers and washing machines with their shop.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Carolyn Marson 07794895870 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 maths & Level 2 English
- Min 20% OTJT
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.