Customer Service Apprentice Mail Boxes Etc
Mail Boxes Etc, based in Woking, are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice who has a passion in delivering excellent customer service. The role will be to provide world-class customer service through sale of services and products and to determine the best procedure/service to meet the customer's needs.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Dec 2021
31 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is an exciting opportunity to learn all aspects of customer service in a fast-paced business.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Receive, sort and place mail in mailboxes on a daily basis
- Record sales on the cash register and process credit card transactions
- Receive and process packages for shipping, identifying the most appropriate courier service
- Provide packing services for shipping contents
- Track documents and packages using manifest system and process claims.
- Talk to customers to provide leads for the centre manager.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Identify customer needs for business cards, letterhead, rubber stamps and place orders with appropriate suppliers
- Work with suppliers to assist in maintaining stock orders and displays in the centre
- Present and sell all services through centre displays, face-to-face and on the telephone
- Update shipping tools for paperless transactions
- Update MBE Centre with the new Brexit and any other UK Custom deals
- Update Mail fulfilment customer's products list for custom clearance purposes
- Update Harmonised Code for our export and import services
- Determine customer requirements for document and finishing services
- Support the centre manager in maintaining a high level of cleanliness and organisation around the centre
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven and determined individual
- Willing to succeed
- Motivated and friendly
- Works well under pressure
GCSE (or equivalent) Grade 4/C in English and maths.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, there may be the potential for full-time employment.
About the employer
At Mail Boxes Etc. we are experts in courier services, packing and worldwide parcel delivery. If you are sending parcels or urgent documents, whatever you want us to pack and send, wherever it’s going, we offer the right parcel courier delivery service to meet your specific needs every time. No-one has a wider range of big-name carriers to choose from, and our professional packing and Enhanced Cover programme, means your parcel will be secure in transit, arriving safely at its destination.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Ifza Parvaz 01932 341416 Ifza.email@example.com
- Level 2 Standard Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.