Customer Service Apprentice The Money Box
As our Customer Service Apprentice you will be working within our small team to build excellent rapport with our customers, providing a high standard of customer service and be confident with up selling and cross selling techniques to clinch every sale possible. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Jan 2022
27 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for right individual who has the passion and drive for achieving sales targets and beyond, and one that thrives on excelling within their role. Your role will also be to actively promote our services, especially helping new customers who are not familiar with our range of service.
Duties will include:
- Handle and resolve Customer enquiries face to face and over the telephone
- Take customer payments
- Stock rotation
- Product testing
- Marketing new lines and offers via social media platforms
- Maintain shop floor and window displays to a high standard
- General housekeeping duties
- Promote additional products and services to customers
Requirements and prospects
- Good PC skills are advantageous
- Strong numerical and written skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with customers
- Product knowledge of games, mobile phone, and other technology desirable
Entry requirements are set and determined by the employer however generally candidates would have achieved GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English or working at this level.
Potential to progress into a permanent job role for the right candidate upon completion.
Things to consider
Prior to applying, please ensure you are able to get to and from this workplace within the operating hours.
Please be aware as the first part of the process you will be asked to complete a Learner Form Electronically and online assessments in English, maths, and ICT. You will receive one to one Information, Advice and Guidance with one of the Learner Engagement Team over the phone.
We will be unable to consider your application for any vacancy unless you complete the process.
About the employer
The Money Box based in Barton is primarily a Buy and Sell store with its core business being the buying and selling of second hand, graded and new goods, mainly electrical and entertainment products. In addition The Money Box offer a very competitive Buyback service and an instant Cheque Cashing service.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education
Paula Butterfield 01472311222 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- A bespoke programme of vocational and technical training
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.