Business Admin Apprentice GOWERCROFT LIMITED
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation as Apprentice Business Administrator. If you have the right attitude the company will invest in you as an individual to ensure you progress.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
27 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling customer enquiries via e-mail and telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Sales order and quote processing in internal databases
- Assist the Internal Sales Manager and team with administration tasks
- Liaise externally and internally to maintain customer satisfaction
- General administrative support to the department with the ability to cover other team members when required
- Deputies for other department members when required
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Compiling with all company policies and procedures
Applicants may be required to attend an Assessment Centre with West Notts College Apprenticeships as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Genuine interest in the sector
GCSE Grades A*-C or equivalent are essential, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9-4.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
We are an award-winning, premium quality, full service, UK manufacturer of external joinery products with industry-leading guarantees. Designing, manufacturing and installing windows, doors, and garden rooms for new build, renovation and heritage projects.
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Lee Speed 01623 627 191 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.