Customer Service Apprentice Plumb City
Working within a plumbers merchant, the successful applicant will actively engage with all activities that are happening in the store, gaining an all-round experience of every area of the business.
Closing date: 26 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Feb 2022
27 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To provide practical support & assistance in all areas of the business
- To understand and work in the various areas of the business for the assigned allotted time, this will include warehouse, counter and other areas as required
- To fully commit to completing the Apprenticeship within agreed timescales. This will include making available any information required for the registration process, attending all review meetings, producing project work and assignments as required
- To complete all product, sales and technical training (either online or face to face) as required
- To demonstrate an enthusiastic, flexible, and resilient attitude when dealing with both colleagues & customers
- To provide excellent customer service, building rapport with our customers to generate repeat business and contribute to the overall sales performance
- To work as part of a team to meet required deadlines and targets
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, willingness to work as part of a diverse team.
- No formal qualifications required
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship the learner will have an industry recognised Level 2 qualification which will lead to full time employment.
About the employer
Plumbcity is one of the UKs leading Heating and Plumbing merchants with a portfolio of products covering Gas, Oil, Domestic, Commercial and leisure heating spares, controls and associated products and consumables.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 - Trade Supplier - (Sales, Marketing & Procurement)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.