Business Administrator Office Assistant Apprentice Wiltsgrove Ltd
As an apprentice, you will be responsible for assisting the sales team with key activities relating to customer business development. This will involve direct contact with existing and prospective customers and working closely with sales managers and other key staff to grow sales for Wiltsgrove Ltd.
Closing date: 24 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
26 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Replying to clients email requests
- Notifying clients of issues and delays
- Running daily reports to monitor performance and identify issues for previous day
- Taking client bookings through calls and emails
- Communicating with all departments to manage and resolve customer, courier and control queries
- Ensures all paperwork and systems are maintained efficiently and accurately and in line with business requirements
- Undertaking any relevant ad hoc activities related to the role
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication - ability to communicate with colleagues and clients
- Be computer literate
- Ability to use own initiative
- Organisational skills
- Microsoft & Excel - confidence of use
- Ability to prioritise
- Assertive and have a high level of energy
- Committed to the role
- Driven and a quick thinker
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and maths at grade A*-C (or equivalent, e.g. 9- 5)
Full-time opportunity available on completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please check your emails on a regular basis and ensure that you are contactable on the telephone number(s) you have provided as we will be using these forms of communication in order to contact you regarding your application.
About the employer
We are one of the largest suppliers of electronic components to the Service Industry.
Our catalogue features a range of finished products, computer and electrical accessories. We currently hold over 20,000 lines and offer a free next day delivery service on all orders over £25 placed before 5:00pm.
At Wiltsgrove we are proud of our competitive prices and outstanding level of service. To "Serve Your Service Needs" we are continuously monitoring market trends and thus introducing numerous products throughout the year. Once you have opened an account with us we will regularly keep you up to date and informed by regular mailshots.
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South and City College Birmingham
Arslan Rehman 0121 694 5066 Arslan.Rehman@sccb.ac.uk
College day will be 1 day a week based at South & City College Birmingham - Digbeth Campus.
You will be studying:
- Level Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.