Hairdressing Apprentice Salon64 Ltd
We are looking for exceptional apprentice to learn the craft of hairdressing as well as providing luxury customer service. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 25 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
26 Dec 2021
26 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a hard working, passionate full time assistant, who loves and would like to gain and grow within the hairdressing industry.
We pride ourselves with giving each and every client 5 star customer service and ensuring every clients leaves with beautiful hair.
Daily requirements willl consisit of:
- Providing all clients with refreshments
- Cleaning and maintaining salon cleanliness
- Meeting and greeting clients, taking clients belongings
- Assisting all stylist/colourist when needed
- Must be avaliable to work weekends
Requirements and prospects
- A postive 'can do' attitude
- Forward thinking
- The ability to work well in a team and independently
- Hard working
Maths & English GCSE Grade C or 4 and above.
A career in hairdressing.
About the employer
A revolutionary salon concept has opened in Soho: SALON64. Created by top London hair stylist Ricky Walters, SALON64 is a dynamic and flexible social hub as well as a high-end luxury destination.
Set over two floors and encompassing 2000 square feet, the design inspires the art of conversation through transformative spaces. The opulent interior features oversized herringbone floors, a regal blue colour scheme combines with pops of royal raspberry, styled concrete against opulent marble and golden detailing with a modern take on the roman numerals 64. The SALON64 theme is reflected throughout the space in tapestry and prints.
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Luke Burton +447825417938 firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 and/or 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End point assessment
- A practical assessment
- Oral questioning
- The practical assessment and oral questioning will assess the learner’s professionalism, values, behaviours, communication, safe working practices and consultation skills
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.