Business Administrator Apprentice BUSINESS LOSS PREVENTION LIMITED
Business support administrator assisting the Solicitor with administration tasks in the office. This Business admin apprenticeship level 3 is delivered with Babington.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Dec 2021
26 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Inputting new cases on the BLP Case Management System ensuring 100% accuracy of information entered for each case
- Responsible for answering telephone calls from both the clients and offenders in a professional manner, whilst complying with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- Returning telephone calls and discussing cases with offenders
- Responsible for liaising with external parties in a professional manner. This may include third party suppliers to Business Loss Prevention such as Trace Agents, Solicitors and Court Officials
- Operate conscientiously and safely with due regard to confidentially and security at all times
- General admin tasks such as photocopying, scanning, opening post, folding letters, etc
Requirements and prospects
- Clear and Concise when speaking over the telephone
- Good time keeper
- Good oral and written skills
- Good use of IT, especially excel, email and online
- Professional and diligent with a drive to succeed
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in maths and English
Full time role for the right candiate - Yes, Case Worker
About the employer
Small business providing business services to large businesses across the UK.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The duration of the apprenticeship is 18 months. During this qualification you will complete training with a specialist trainer reviewing and learning business protocols in an administrative role. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Months 9 -12 you will work towards a business improvement which will include reporting and implementing a project for the business.
The business improvement will take you through to EPA where you will complete 1 test, a discussion within your role and present a presentation on the business improvement you have implemented. The qualification is delivered face to face with remote visits, and you will have a designated trainer that you can always speak too for support and advice.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.