Business Administrator Apprentice Caplor Energy Ltd
We are experiencing major growth in the industry, so this is an excellent opportunity to work for an established company who have seen multiple new starters successfully complete their apprenticeships. You will join our office-based team in Herefordshire providing support to the Operations team with multiple opportunities to learn and grow
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Data analytics (building key databases for prospective customers and partners)
- Inside sales support (to support the sales and marketing team to manage incoming enquiries, qualify leads and follow up key opportunities)
- Acting as point of contact for teams, dealing with information collection, passing relevant information to relevant team members and responding effectively to queries from customers
- Organising and processing paperwork for the Operations Team.
Attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes
Requirements and prospects
- Investigative approach to seek out and research opportunities
- Personable with strong verbal communication skills
- Desire to want to develop general business skills
- Proactive appetite for personal development
- A person aligned to our values and trying to improve, be sustainable and help to inspire
- Growing knowledge and experience in business administration and management
- Good GCSE English and Maths (or the equivalent)
Good IT skills
After successful completion of the apprenticeship future positions will be discussed
Things to consider
We are based in a rural position – candidates will need to have own vehicle / transport to get to our offices.
About the employer
We are a rural based, family focused, environmentally friendly energy company with a genuine interest in our team. We have been offering renewable energy products and solutions to domestic and commercial clients for over 10 years
We live and operate by our values of Inspired Sustainable Improvement
Based in Fownhope, Herefordshire, an area of outstanding natural beauty, Caplor has been established for over 100 years and we are proud to be a multi award winning business, dedicated and passionate about the environment.
HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Herefordshire Group Training Association
Hayley Grismond 01432 377010 email@example.com
Training through HWGTA normally comprises of five days per week in company with one day release as and when required at our Training Centre at Holmer Road, doing an appropriate course of study. Functional Skills Maths, English (if required)
A monthly monitoring visit in company will also take place, during which we make ourselves available for discussion about any special training that may be useful to you, and to identify and resolve problems if they arise.
At the end of your training period you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours.
In addition, the training programme includes an optional 5-day team building residential course, usually held in April/May each year
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.