Apprentice Administration Assistant Harry Clarke & Sons Ltd
We are looking for an administration assistant to help in the small office based in Skipton, The company has been trading for over 100 years in the plumbing and heating industry, the role we are looking for is to help with the day to day running of the office and 6 engineers.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
25 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Liaising with the engineers
- Inputting data on Bigchange, jobsheets, service sheets
- Update company records
- Dealing with enquiries
- Dealing with emails
- Deal with post on a daily basis
- Day to day admin duties, typing quotes, filing, photocopying
Requirements and prospects
- Clear telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own
- Positive attitude
- Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 4 GCSE's A*-C or 9-4 Grade (or equivalent qualifications) preferably including maths & English
- No other qualifications are required as full training will be given
We are hoping that the apprentice will lead to a full-time Office Administrator.
About the employer
We are a Heating and Plumbing company who have been trading in this industry for over 90 years.
We are a small company based in Skipton covering the Yorkshire Dales.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Craven College
Sarah Haworth 07769166906 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
This is an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration and will include a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace. You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor alongside weekly college attendance. After 18-months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your Apprenticeship.
The End Point Assessment will comprise of a Project, a Knowledge Test, an Employer Reference and a Presentation/Interview with the assessor.
More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.