Apprentice Recruitment Consultant TFAST LOGISTICS LIMITED
To train as a Recruitment Consultant in a busy Driver Hire Office.
Closing date: 09 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
25 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This apprenticeship will provide you with a whole host of skills from sales, marketing, administration, compliance and relationship building. As you’ll be a trainee within logistics recruitment, you will also learn about the importance of road haulage, driving and transport. You will also learn a variety of tasks and skills including:
- Finding new clients and helping us to win them
- Finding new job seekers / candidates and registering them for wor
- Payroll administration
- Ensuring all computer records are updated and correct
- Taking calls from customers and job seekers, and making outbound calls confidently
We offer a friendly working environment and are committed to helping you develop your career and grow into an exceptional recruiter. We’re now looking for the right person to be part of this exciting team within this forward thinking and growing company.
Requirements and prospects
- Good standard of English and Maths
- Good communication skills
- Confident and friendly with a desire to help
- Good knowledge of IT including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly motivated person with excellent people skills and attention to detail and accuracy
Minimum 5 GCSEs at a pass (or the equivalent).
Driver Hire has an impressive track record of developing and promoting successful apprentices within the network.
About the employer
Driver Hire is an employment agency specialising in the supply of temporary workers to the logistics sector.
We offer an efficient, professional and cost effective service to our clients by providing suitable candidates that have been interviewed following a set procedure to ensure compliance and quality.
TFAST LOGISTICS LIMITED
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Training to be delivered by Leeds City College.
Units of study:
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Product and service knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
Functional Skills qualifications:
- Level 1 Functional Skill in English
- Level 1 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT + Employment Rights and Responsibilities + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.