Apprentice Level 3 Nursery Nurse Childcare Our Kids Nursery Ltd
The role of a Childcare Apprentice is a special opportunity to develop knowledge, skills, & behaviours in the workplace while gaining a nationally recognised qualification. You will be expected to undertake a variety of duties subject to appropriate training & consistently adhere to the policies, procedures & code of conduct set out by the setting.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
20 Jan 2022
25 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- On a daily basis you will be expected to engage with the children through play and activities to ensure that the children are fully engaged throughout the day
- You will need to be flexible in the role and carry out all tasks and duties as requested while supporting the other staff within the setting, this can include domestic tasks such as preparing snacks and cleaning equipment
- You will be expected to maintain an excellent level of professionalism at all times and provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the children
- You will need to be committed to your professional learning and development while completing your studies and apply the theoretical knowledge that you learn with your training provider to your practice in the setting
- We are looking for a dynamic person to join our team
- Work with a friendly team whilst gaining a further qualification
- To provide a high standard of care to children aged 0-5 years in regards to physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development
- Support other team members and input into activity planning and ensuring stimulating and dynamic activities are provided for the children
- Interacting with parents / carers
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to provide a praise-centred, encouraging, reward focussed approach
- Knowledge of EYFS
- Calm, patient and professional
- Engaging and creative play ideas
- Flexible and positive team player
- Good communicator and able to work as part of a small enthusiastic team
- Must have C/4 or above in Maths/English
- To qualify for this apprenticeship you will need to hold a DBS a level 2 qualification in Childcare and a Paediatric First Aid Certificate
Possibility of gaining a full time working contract upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
A DBS check may be required for the successful applicant.
About the employer
We understand how important it is for any parent to choose the right childcare for their child. Our aim is to provide a warm, friendly and nurturing environment to allow children to blossom.
Our mission is to establish Our Kids Nursery as the first choice of nursery by parents or carers seeking quality care and development for their children.
Our kids Nursery is a place where your child will enjoy, learn and want to be a bright future starts here!
- Stimulating, secure and modern space for child development
- Qualified staff assuring parents their children are in safe hands
- Smooth transition into nursery life, pre-school and beyond
Education and Skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Education and Skills
Steph Jones email@example.com
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma for The Early Years Workforce:
The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
This qualification is structured around the following four themes:
- Health and well-being
- Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
- Play, development and learning for school readiness
- Professional development
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.