E-Commerce Customer Service Apprentice O Heap & Son Ltd
Our E-commerce department is looking for a competitive, highly motivated apprentice to work in our Derby based office, we are looking for someone who is friendly, with great energy, enthusiasm, someone who is hardworking and a team member to join us in our busy department. This apprenticeship is with Babington.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
25 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Processing orders through various suppliers
- Assist customers by taking orders and handling customer’s general enquiries in a professional manner
- Updating databases and ensuring documents are up to date
- Respond to internet leads in a timely manner
- Process customers internet orders via various suppliers
- Taking customers orders, adding them to the required systems whilst customers are on the phone
- Complete sales enquiries in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service
- Typing up Quotations onto dedicated databases
Requirements and prospects
- Strong administrative skills, including data entry, filing and email correspondence
- Computer Skills - MS Office applications, Outlook
- Computer literate
- Eager and willing to learn
- Team player
GCSE levels A-C/8-4, equivalent or above in English and maths.
Full time position for the right candidate.
About the employer
OHEAP are specialists in the fire protection and security industry, providing fire protection equipment, servicing, maintenance and much more. We are proud to have a maintenance service network throughout the United Kingdom.
We offer cover within all areas of business including civil engineering, local authorities, hospitals, schools, airports and private sector businesses.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.email@example.com
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service Specialist
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.