Administrator Apprentice Home Start
The Nursery Administrator will be part of a team responsible for a professional but welcoming first point of contact for all who contact the Nursery and occasionally support the Children's Centre. The majority of contacts involve liaison with Managers, Nursery staff, Finance Teams, and wider teams.
Closing date: 13 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Dec 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibility for all general administrative tasks including:
- Liaison with parents
- Managing paperwork e.g. invoices, fee payments and purchase orders
- Managing stock control including stationary, equipment and catering supplies, as necessary
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work effectively in partnership with families, children, the staff and other colleagues across agencies
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in a courteous and tactful manner
- Ability to accept and respond to the varying needs of families in a non-judgmental way
- Ability to communicate and process information clearly both orally and in writing
- A confident team member with a positive driven approach and attitude
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload
- Excellent timekeeping and punctuality
- At least one years' experience of working in a childcare/education sector (preferred though not essential)
- Financial background and understanding (processing nursery payments, budgeting, and reporting)
- Experienced in administration with specific experience of invoicing, credit control, budget monitoring
To eventually progress within the organisation as an internal employee for career progression.
Things to consider
- Enhanced DBS clearance for the post and suitable Disqualification by Association record. (Will be processed via Home-Start Greenwich)
- Have at least 3 of the following for the Enhanced DBS application: passport; birth certificate; driver's licence, NI number; utility bill
About the employer
Home-Start Greenwich exists to see a society in which every parent has the support they need to give their children the best possible start in life.
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Impact Futures
Chelsea Hillis 01753596004 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
The Childcare Company are a approved OFSTED training provider to deliver Childcare qualifications across the UK via the apprenticeship sector. Our delivery of training is through blended learning. Supported by one of our sector specialists tutors they will deliver teaching sessions using various methods including face to face teaching, Skype, facetime, telephone and peer virtual classroom whilst using our interactive multi-sensory teaching resources. Teaching sessions are normally biweekly or monthly depending on the learner’s preferred learning style. Additionally, the tutor will provide the support required to ensure the learner enjoys and ultimately successfully achieve their goals and complete their training. We want them to feel our team are approachable at any stage of their learning journey.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.