Warehousing Apprentice THE NGW GROUP LTD
You will learn how to work effectively in a warehouse ensuring stock is picked, dispatched and received accurately. You will also ensure Health and Safety requirements are met and company policies are adhered to. With excellent communication skills and a passion for success, you will be enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team.
Closing date: 12 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Jan 2022
24 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
At Simply Eco Packaging (The NGW Group Ltd) , a Warehouse Apprentice is responsible for effective stock maintenance, compliance with health and safety regulations and a good level of customer service.
While working towards the Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, you will be trained in receiving and unloading deliveries, health and safety, stock checking, security, stock rotation and stock management.
- Deal with customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the warehouse including stock rotation, cleanliness, tidiness and compliance with Health & Safety guidelines
- Carry out security and compliance checks on all incoming stock and outgoing orders while adhering to stock management guidelines to ensure accuracy
- Picking and packing
- Answering the phone to customers if/when required
Requirements and prospects
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work to own initiative
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Strategic thinker
- A*-C/9-4 GCSE English and maths or equivalent qualifications are preferred but not essential
Full time employment with the company
About the employer
Simply Eco Packaging Part of NGW has fast become a recognised brand within the food packaging industry by offering eco friendly packaging at affordable prices. The brands core focus is to promote the use of sustainable packaging through a slick online platform where the products are matched seamlessly.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apprenticeship standard - Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
- A minimum of 20% Off the Job Training covering the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to pass the End Point Assessment
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.