Apprentice Customer Service - Transform Images Ltd, Wakefield, WF1 1US Ref: SB2170 Transform Images Ltd
Apprentice Customer Service Assistant needed for a print and embroidery specialist company in Wakefield. In this role you will be providing the highest level of customer service to ensure that all customers are very happy with the service and want to keep coming back.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role will include:
- All aspects of customer service
- Dealing with customer queries
- Serving customer orders
- Cash and card handling
- General housekeeping
- Stock replenishment
If you feel you would suit this role then why not apply?
This is a great way to achieve your Customer Service Level 2 qualification as well as gaining fantastic work experience. We are looking for someone who is friendly and energetic to join the team. No experience is required as all training will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in a customer facing role is ideal, however not essential as full training will be given
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Some knowledge of computers
- Maths and English GCSE grades C (4) or above would be desirable, or equivalent qualifications
- After completing this apprenticeship and gaining the Customer Service Level 2 qualification, there is a possibility you could be taken on full time
- This apprenticeship will give you a fantastic and fun work experience as well as a qualification which would be useful in the future, if retail is what you are wanting to do
- There are chances to go on and do the Customer Service Level 3 qualification too
About the employer
Transform images are a small shop based in The Ridings, Wakefield. The team are very friendly and go out of their way to help all their customers. They offer first class service to their customers from the minute they walk through the door. They specialise in taking your photos and creating amazing bespoke arts for your home, key rings and even suitcases. They work very quickly so they don't keep their customers waiting.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Sally Baldwin 01709 889868 email@example.com
On the job training will be provided as well as working towards:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.