Apprentice Customer service Level 2 Finishing Touch
Finishing Touch have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator at a local luxury car hire company that provides luxury transport for special occasions and executive hire.
Closing date: 13 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Roles and duties include:
- Making customers feel welcome, engaged and significant
- To handle and record customer enquiries in a timely manner predominately via email, telephone and face to face communication
- Record accurate booking details through our bespoke software. Enquiries and orders must be processed correctly and to a high standard
- Create a good working relationship with both customers and colleagues
- Administration duties with regards to the above tasks. Knowledge increases with length of service and training
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate effectively
- Great accuracy/high attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to use own initiative if needed
- Ability to ensure customers’ requirements are understood and met
Candidates are required to have a Grade C/4 or above in both GCSE maths and English - or Functional Skills or equivalent.
No experience required - full training provided.
Possible progression to higher level.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Founded in 1985, Finishing Touch has developed to be one of the largest and best limousines hire and wedding cars companies in the Midlands. We specialise in a range of cars including limo hire, Bentley hire, Hummer hire and vintage wedding cars for hire for any occasion.
As well as the choice we supply, we are renowned for providing an outstanding level of service, with experienced attentive limo hire drivers at beckon call, ensuring customers a great service in their special occasions.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sandwell College
Jayne Acquaye 0121 667 5018 Jayne.Acquaye@sandwell.ac.uk
- Level 2 Customer service practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
Your training will include:
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of business and administration
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Organise Business Travel or Accommodation
- Collate and Report Data
- Monitor Information System
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.