Finance Apprentice VENN ACADEMY TRUST
Venn Academy have an opportunity for an Apprentice to join them as a Finance and Admin Apprentice. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to get into a supporting role.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
24 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Process purchase order and invoices on the Sage System
- Contact suppliers to place orders and query invoices as required
- Process invoices and receipt income
- Support the team in administrative duties including producing letters, sending emails, booking train tickets etc
- Other finance and administration duties as required
The above duties are not exhaustive and may vary without change of the job description or level of responsibility. The postholder must be flexible to ensure the operational needs of the trust are met.
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to organise their workload effectively
- Be computer literate, with experience in using Microsoft Office Packages such as Word and Excel
- Be confident in communicating effectively with all aspects of the community, as well as good written skills (including letter writing and composing emails)
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults (training will be provided)
- Ideally C/4 and above (or equivalent) in GCSE English and maths
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate.
About the employer
Our trust seeks to explore the qualities that make our pupils unique. We aim to provide the best educational support and provision for young people in the Yorkshire and Humber region.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 email@example.com
- Level 2 - Accounts / Finance Assistant standard
- Functional Skills if required
The successful candidate will be aiming to complete the AAT Level 2 initially. This will involve both on the job training as well as attending classes at McArthur Dean on a weekly basis.
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.