Business Administration Apprentice SPOTBUYER LIMITED
Ecommerce Admin Lister for eBay, Amazon and other platforms. Looking at ways to optimise and be creative in a fast changing technology sector.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
23 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To list and manage products accurately on a variety of digital platforms and channels to achieve maximum overall profitability for the online business.
- Creating/updating min 4 SKUs per hour
- Listing items accurately with comprehensive and grammatically correct descriptions (Title, description, bullet points, keywords, condition note)
- Ensuring all products are added to the relevant channels and optimised to sell with relevant category, attributes and other primary content (Amazon Seller Central, Ebay, Website, Wayfair and other marketplaces)
- Analysing sales and trends to make suggestions for future purchases
- Managing existing product listing and stock inventory
- Uploading of product images
- Ensuring products are priced correctly across all channels
- Reviewing slow moving stock and thinking of new ways to market them.
- Monitoring competitor pricing and cross checking on our database daily
- Bundles and variation management
- Fixing listing errors and issues
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended at any time, where a reasonable amendment to your responsibilities is required. You will be expected to undertake those duties as required for the successful completion of your job
Requirements and prospects
- Efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data and reviewing results
- Demonstrate own initiative and be accountable for decisions
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experienced in online marketplaces including Amazon and eBay
- Attention to detail.
- Applicant must have GCSE Grade C/4 or above or equivalent (Functional Skills Level 2) in both maths and English Language.
- Possibility of a Full time Administrator role on successful completion of the Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Occasional overtime maybe available.
- National apprentice minimum wage plus additional wages as you grow with the business and gain experience.
About the employer
Student Computers operating within Spotbuyer Limited are an ecommerce and technology service centre. A recycler of used technology. We reuse rather than remanufacture and believe in the circular economy.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dudley College of Technology
Julie Perks 01384 363314 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business administration level 3.
Full training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis and when required. You will be working towards a NVQ qualification. Course delivery will be mainly in the workplace, there may be a few days per year when college attendance may be required. An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through you course. Continual assessment for NVQ’s coupled with assignments/or exams depending on course of study. Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.